We are a small company with big dreamers located in Barcelona. We are developing and selling a rule breaker software (adinton.com).
We are just making something as easy as count every single click that every person is doing in the ads (seo, ppc, social networks, direct,…) and inside of the website of our clients. Then we organise this information for getting the most powerful insights. We just inform to our clients where and how much they have to invest in their online marketing campaigns for getting the maximum profit. Easy, isn’t it?
Probably we are the cool-less, ninja-less or jedi-less company in the world, and it doesn’t matter, but we are so happy and proud of what we do and especially we are so proud of helping our customers to break the rules of marketing.
At the moment online marketing tools and campaigns are proprietary of the big companies. The bigger you are the better tools and better campaigns you’ll get. We want to break this rule, we want to offer the best tool with affordable price, one that will allow every company with their own team to achieve any kind of goal. We want to “democratize” the High Value Stats.
- At least 3 years of experience selling digital marketing services: performance marketing and RTB will be desired. Used to work with CPX models, emailing, mobile, video, RTB, display…etc. or to have worked in WebAnalytics or AutoBidding Companies.
- Results oriented professional.
- Profound knowledge of the digital world and the new adtech / martech ecosystem
- A fast learner open to sharing knowledge with other team members
- Detail oriented, well organized, ability to multi-task and to work remotely.
- Excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in Spanish
- Results-driven with very strong analytical skills
- Increase the revenue streams through the building of a solid pipeline, looking constantly for new opportunities and clients.
- Experience working remotely and used to work with communication and productivity tools like slack, skype, JIRA, trello.
We need the candidates are new business achievers, have an excellent knowledge of the digital sector and the respective media agencies in the European market.
This is an excellent opportunity to live the grow of a local startup to something really great and fun! We already have clients form Spain, Italy, France, East Europe Countries, Canada, Ireland and US. We’re currently focused to make our clients base stronger for a secure expansion.
If you want to enjoy our family and share our adventure, send me an email to jobs [at] adinton [dot] com, with your CV or your personal story, linkedin, twitter, github…
I hope to see you soon 🙂
Rafa Jimenez | CEO Adinton Technologies