What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when you visit a web page. They allow information related to your browsing to be obtained and collected and may even recognize your computer or device.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of web pages. Cookies cannot damage your computer and their activation helps to identify and resolve errors in accessing web pages or their services.
What type of cookies does ADINTON use?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and use its different options or services. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to accesses the service, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
|adinton||adinton.com||Website works properly||30 days|
|adinton||adsrmkt||Track click, page views and conversins||90 days|
|adwords||adwords.com||track conversions and remarketing||30 days|
|hubspot||hubspot.com||track pageviews and visits||30 days|
|Active Campaign||activecampaign.com||track conversions and clicks||30 days|
|FacebookAds||ads.facebook.com||track conversions, remarketing and clicks||30 days|
- Google Analytics:
Opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- Social network cookies:
Each social network uses its own cookies in order for the user to share information or activity on them.
- Blocking cookies:
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. To do so, follow these instructions:
Google Chrome: Tools → Preferences → Advanced → Content settings → Cookies → Block third-party cookies and site data
Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Use a custom setting for the history (uncheck all boxes).
Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the internet zone (scroll the navigation bar up to block all cookies).
Safari: Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select “always”)
Or via the following links:
- Cookie settings on Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings on Chrome
- Cookie settings on Firefox
- Cookie settings on Safari
Likewise, most browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit.
Finally, ADINTON reserves the right to modify the Cookies Policy at any time. Therefore, users should periodically check the Cookies Policy.
If you have questions about our Cookies Policy you can contact us through the usual channels.