Digital Marketing Specialist
We need a Digital Marketing Specialist who helps us to grow our company and brand awareness globally.
Located in Barcelona, we’re an Adtech company, looking to fill a full-time position of a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing, executing and analyzing day-to-day inbound digital marketing channels to support our company and some of our premium clients growth via SEO, PPC, social media, digital advertising and email marketing.
- Create effective online marketing campaigns that build customer loyalty, brand recognition and customer engagement.
- Develop content and copy for all online marketing initiatives.
- Implement and manage all digital marketing efforts (i.e. social media posting & advertising, search engine optimization, Google Ads, AdRoll, etc.).
- Collect and analyze data to track the effectiveness of the promotional efforts above.
- Create and present end-of-month reports on effectiveness of digital marketing efforts to clients- complete with next steps and suggestions moving forward.
- Conduct regular market research on marketing activities of client competitors.
- Audit client websites for updates, errors, and potential conversion funnel holes.
- Manage partnerships with agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, or in a relevant field.
- Must have 2+ years of combined experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads.
- Oversee strategy and setup of all paid digital campaigns.
- Experience working with lead generation-based marketing, preferably in an international SaaS / B2B environment
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search + display (Google Ads), ABM, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube and more).
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, Paid Social and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager will be a plus
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying – and share will global marketing teams for maximum leverage.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and leverage product/campaign information.
- Ability to work efficiently and unsupervised, Confident and dynamic personality.
- Experience working on your own website or blog
- Experience working with Mailchimp, Unbounce, WordPress, Hubspot, Google Editor…
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal. Probably you’ll be speaker introducing our technology in events or explaining the future of online marketing…
- Probably one of the most passionate experience: Help to create a global company
- A light-hearted and fun work environment
- Fun, casual work environment
- Set your own schedule for work hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to live the growth of a local startup to something really great and fun! We’re currently focused to make our clients base stronger for a secure expansion.
If you want to enjoy our family and live our adventure, send an email to jobs [at] adinton [dot] com, with your CV or your personal story, linkedin, twitter, github…
We know “summer is coming”, we’ll take it in mind.